The ART® Recertification Course was created to make it easier for ART® Providers to keep up their certification and skill level without having to take a lot of time out of the office. The course covers contact and touch, diagnosis, and protocols for the full body.
Only Full Body Certified ART® Providers may take this course.
What do I need?
All you need is a computer with speakers, and a high-speed internet connection.
We understand that, for some, making it to a seminar, in person may be challenging, so ART® has developed a new on-line 4 hour course that will allow you to recertify without travel expenses.
ART® has acquired new mobile HD video cameras that are actually worn by the camera crew, allowing them to follow Dr. Leahy or the patient/athlete while care is provided or their event is being performed. With this new cutting edge technology we shall be able to provide Live interactive educational programs.
This method of recertification is only permitted every other year. Nothing truly replaces an in-person recertification course.
During the Live On-line Recertification Course Dr. Leahy will cover:
- New Protocols including:
- Anterior Deltoid/Infraspinatus
- Coraco-clavicular ligaments
- Superior Shoulder Capsule (seated, active motion)
- Tarsal ligaments for plantar fasciitis
- Carpal Ligaments
- Protocols that most providers could improve on:
- Articularis genu
- Hip Capsule
- Talar Ligaments
- Improving Technique:
- Hand positioning
- Tension before Compression:
- Avoiding skin pull
- Increasing palpation sensitivity
- Avoiding slide
- Contact Tension vs. Tissue Stretch
- Examination Hierarchy
- Examination Methods
- Case Studies:
- Golf Biomechanics
- Running Cases
- Live Guest Participant Cases:
- Live case studies sent from ART® providers
- Live protocol discussion with the on-line participants