Meet Jan Wanklyn
Jan Wanklyn has been doing massage therapy since 1991 and has been an Active Release Techniques (ART) Instructor since 1998. She works with amateur and elite athletes as well as the general public incorporating ART treatments and biomechanical assessment.
Jan has traveled internationally to IRONMAN races such as Lake Placid, Panama City, California and Melbourne to treat athletes onsite pre and post race. Additionally, she has treated athletes at the Hawaii IRONMAN World Championships since 1998.
Her passion for understanding the musculoskeletal system and helping people improve their lives has given way to a dedication to further educational development for herself and her pupils.
In addition to being an ART Instructor her list of credentials and techniques include:
- Neuromuscular Therapy
- Myofascial Release
- Kinesio and Performance Taping
- SFMA – Selective Functional Movement Assessment
- Dry Needling
Jan has completed over 40 IRONMAN races, including but not limited to:
- 26 Professional Top 10 IRONMAN Finishes
- 5 Professional IRONMAN Wins
- 1991 IRONMAN Series Winner
- 2 Time Philadelphia Marathon Winner
- 5 IRONMAN Age Group Wins to date